Our current and past client experience spans New Zealand’s innovation and technology landscape from award-winning local start-ups to the biggest multinational vendors.
Some examples of our work include:
- Developing the global marketing strategy, value proposition and master messaging for a highly technical and specialised software tool.
- Complete brand development to differentiate a software product from its stuffier competitors, including the value proposition, naming, logos, visual identity, sales collateral, case studies, website and software interface.
- Exceeding sales targets for an Australia-New Zealand consumer electronics launch, leveraging multiple sponsorships, empowering early adopters on social media, product reviews and retailer support.
- Avoiding medical and IT jargon by explaining a clients’ products, philosophy and advantages through visual storytelling using engaging illustrations and infographics.
- Launching a web startup globally, gaining coverage in two of the world’s Top 10 blogs. The ROI from PR spend was significantly greater than that of online advertising.
- Regularly promoting thought leadership and client wins for several export clients in specialist trade media around the world.
- Pitching a media tour to take a gaming startup to San Francisco and securing positive coverage in four of the top five specialist US gaming press, leading to significant well-targeted web traffic.
- Boosting the search engine rankings of a B2B software company through a campaign targeting international IT and vertical trade media.
- Coaching and mentoring clients on the best use of social media and developing company guidelines.
- Helping a biotechnology services company reposition itself from selling to individual scientists to being a credible high-value enterprise provider.
- Quickly and cost-effectively building a new corporate website featuring blogs, interactive media and social media tools to support a business relaunching from a restructure.
- Applying quantitative market research to understand the New Zealand position on a global technology trend, and developing a strategic thought leadership campaign on the results.
- Illustrating the power of a client’s 3D technology by hosting 3D graphics on the NZ Herald website and providing great visuals for primetime TV.
- Supporting product launches by New Zealand software companies at major US trade shows including LegalTech and VoiceCon with targeted media and analyst campaigns.
- Partnering with an industry association to research its members’ take up of certain technologies and maximise the coverage when releasing the findings to industry and IT media.
- Managing IT analyst relations, aimed at analysts in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.